Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Birthday Celebrations Dec 09

My Christmas baby celebrated a BD this weekend and it was nice to share the festivities with her and her precious family.
The girls are getting ready to check out the presents. What fun!
I guess Smudge has had enough and is off on another adventure. Maybe checking out the BD cake.
My goodness there sure were a lot of presents to open. Amma had to sit and rest for a while.Ah, these are the best presents of all! BD smiles all around.
Yes, Smudge was checking out the BD cake and I think she approves of what she found.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the adventures of Smudge and Zack. They are both precious. Miss my littles so bad. I think I tell you that every time I visit.
QMM

Bernie said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter......:-) Hugs

Cuppa said...

QMMM - They do grow up too fast don't they?

Bernie - Thanks!