Thursday, February 25, 2010

Work Crew

What is it with kids and brooms? I no sooner get the broom out of the closet when Smudge comes running over wanting to "help". I usually let her have the broom until she gets tired of it, and then continue on with a daily sweep. I really needed to sweep up some stuff though, so I gave Smudge a duster and the Swifter so I could use the broom. She was happy dusting and mopping...
but I still couldn't get any sweeping done because... youknowho had to get in on the activity too.
The dust bunnies got a free ride this day and were left to frolic for another day while this crew just chased them around the room instead of rounding them up.

4 comments:

Jinksy said...

Oh, frolicking dust bunnies! Subject never far from my heart - or carpets....

Lorna said...

my dust bunnies never frolic; they just languidly float an inch off the ground, begging to be scooped.

Anonymous said...

Merry Madcaps of J and N. They are precious.
QMM

Bernie said...

oh cuppa those dust bunnies will wait for you, I'm glad you enjoyed the children instead......:-) Hugs