Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tea on the "Morch"

Smudge loves to come to Amma and Buppa's house, and when she does she quite enjoys a cup of tea on the Morch. Some might call it a Porch, but Smudge somehow hears Morch so that's what she calls it, and we have started to do the same.
I have a mirror beside the Morch door to reflect light and add depth to the room. Smudge sits at her little table in front of the mirror and thinks it is mighty fine to visit with the little girl in the mirror whilst sipping her tea and munching her biscuit.
She and her little friend make faces at each other...
and watch carefully while the other pours tea!
I do enjoy watching the antics, and if I ask nicely enough Smudge will leave her little friend for a while...
and serve me a cup of tea.
We have a portable radio out on the "morch" a Smudge takes a break from her tea party to march around to the music for a bit...
and then it is back to her "cuppa" again.
Amma and Buppa sit and watch and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

3 comments:

Bernie said...

Keep enjoying my friend, they grow up way to fast....:-) Hugs

Cuppa said...

Bernie - Oh I know. Smudge is 3 already and Jboy is going full steam ahead towards 2. How is this possible?

Lorna said...

Sweet! It reminds me of how we used to encourage Julia to tell us what she could see in the sky (or on my wrist) and she'd say "Snars". Broke us up every time