Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maberly Treasure

I discovered this fabulous gift shop in Maberly a few years ago, and now it is one of my favorite places to visit when I start my Christmas shopping, and anytime in between. It just so happened that our wanderings this past weekend took me right to the door. Yahoo!
Fall decorations were gathered at the front door to add flavour and colour to the day.
Inside I explored all the bling...
and even tried some on. Pretty huh? I was tempted to buy this piece but resisted.
Then I ventured upstairs to look around up there...
but soon moved on to this nook to inspected all the purses.
I saw lots of things I would love to add to my closet but resisted each one and we went on our way without one purchase. I had fun looking though. I also made note of a few things I might purchase the next time we pass by.

No comments: