Friday, December 03, 2010

Getting ready...

...to open the Advent Calendars. Cute little elves huh?
We have been fighting a nasty flu bug all this week at the kid's place. Sigh! Jboy lost the battle last Sunday and was up all night with a sick tummy. Smudge and Daddy got it the next night, then Buppa and finally me. I went down with a thud last night. Groan! Mommy is the last one standing. Hope she stays that way.

The kids have snapped back and are in fine form once again, but the adults are a little slower off the mark. Hopefully by next week we will all be on our feet again and rarin' to go.

Stay healthy.

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Sorry you are not feeling well, sending big hugs....your blog is so nice for the season, I love it. Be well my friend......:-)Hugs

Cuppa said...

Bernie - thanks for the well wishes. Last week was not a good one, but we are all back on the road to good health this week, and I am rejoicing.