Monday, January 10, 2011

Good ole Playdough...

The other day the kids were sitting at the kitchen table playing with Playdough while I was busy doing this and that at the sink. Jboy's singing caused me to turn around to see what he was doing and then I ran for my camera.

He had stuffed all his Playdough into the little plastic dish I had given him, then he arranged the toothpicks in it like a cake and he was singing Happy Birthday.
Sister soon joined in the game and pretended to light the candles with the orange plastic stick she had.They then sang Happy Birthday at the top of their lungs, blew out the candles and repeated the whole act over and over and over again.

Good ole Playdough...that and a little bit of imagination goes a long way on a snowy winter day.

1 comment:

Lorna said...

A surfeit of cuteness...