Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What's the world coming too?

I am sure you have heard me bemoan the fact in times past that Smudge will not let me put a barrette, clip or elastic in her hair for more than two seconds before ripping it out. Well, the other morning she came to me and said she was going to a party, and could she please have a pony tail in her hair.

After I picked myself up from the floor, we went into her room and found a pretty dress for her to wear to the party, and then picked out an elastic for her hair. She now has all sorts of short layers in her hair and I didn't know if a pony tail would work, but we would sure give it a try. I managed to gather as many ends together as I could and voila, she had a pony tail. She then wanted a picture so she could see it too. She posed quietly for me to get the perfect picture.

Back...
side...
overall view...
and last but not least, radiant front view.
The little girl is growing up. She was all ready for the party...more pictures to follow tomorrow. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Lorna said...

Good beauticianing. I love the dress and tights. It reminds me of a time in the 80s when I wore a black dress with white polka dots, and white tights with black polka dots. People fainted in my wake.

Bernie said...

She looks so sweet, hope she had a wonderful time....:-)Hugs

Cuppa said...

Lorna - I bet they did!

Bernie - She sure seems to have fun on these imaginary excursions.