Monday, July 04, 2011

Nothing new

We were on holiday last week and lazed out big time. The kids were out of town, so we had the week off to sleep in every morning, lallygag over coffee on the porch, watch Wimbledon while we munched on strawberries and cream, read books, and of course play with the new ipad. Total fun. I don't have any new pics of the kids to share with you though, so had to pull these two out of the vault.

Smudge had great fun running through the sprinkler on this hot afternoon.

JJ didn't want any part of it though. He stayed up on the porch with me and practiced his golf swing while standing on his skateboard.

4 comments:

Jinksy said...

I like a multitasking mannikin! LOL

Lorna said...

I like a protected boarder

Cuppa said...

Jinksy - he does make me laugh that one does.

Lorna - He was certainly working at it.

Bernie said...

Sounds like a great week....:-)Hugs