Friday, November 23, 2012

Last morning at our house for a while

Mommy and Daddy leave for their cruise tomorrow, so we will be setting up shop at their house for the next ten days.  That will make it easier on the kids at bedtime, if they have their own beds to snuggle down in when they are missing Mommy and Daddy.
JJ is showing me his super hero pose here
and another pose to get ready to fight the bad guys.
Both kids are still fascinated with the carousel.
I think they are picking our their favorite animal to ride.
So, I think that will be it for a few days.  I might be a tad busy and tired next week, but I'll do my best to post a picture or two.

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Sue, did you move your carousel to your daughter's house?

Cuppa said...

Lorna - no, the carousel is still at our house. I didn't put up the Christmas village this year, but I did manage to get our small, pre-decorated tree up and plugged in. Seems like Christmas is coming faster than usual this year. Our 10 day babysitting gig has me a tad behind. Don't know why!