Sunday, August 04, 2013

I'm back...

Yes, our holiday ended, and we rushed headlong into a week with both kids. I took lots of pictures, but by the time I got home each night, I ran out of steam and didn't get anything posted...sorry. I do have quite a few pictures to share with you now, so will start with activity time, after our trip to the $ store for a craft.
Danica got a sequined butterfly picture to work on, but it was rather difficult and time consuming, so I don't think it will be finished any time soon.  Perhaps during our next gig with the kids at the end of August.
JJ got magic paper to colour on and he thought that was just grand.
Every afternoon we had a swim in the neighbour's pool, and it was enjoyed by all.
After the swim each day it was time for more crafts at the kitchen table, or...
or some time on the computer.

It was a busy but fun week.  We now have another three week break before reporting for duty at the end of August.  I'll try to get this back-log of pics posted before we head off on another adventure.  Stay tuned....

3 comments:

Lorna said...

The girl rocks the haircut!

Regenia said...

Truly beautiful kids. Love the new hairdo. And I love JJ relaxing in the chair while sister is at the computer.

Cuppa said...

Lorna and Regenia - The haircut is cute isn't it? She sure looks like her mom did at this age now, and I keep feeling like I am stepping back in time when I look at her.

JJ does like his time on the computer, but enjoys watching sister play her games too, so often sits and watches her while she has a turn.